For the academic year 2021/2022 the Academy of Fine Arts of Brescia SantaGiulia celebrates Europe Day through the event "La Festa delle Culture" organized by the student Giulia Catenaro, Erasmus Buddy Student for this academic year, and by the incoming and outcoming students of Erasmus + .
On Monday 9 May 2022, starting at 4.00 pm in room 17 (second floor), Erasmus + students will talk about the typical holiday of the country of origin while the Academy students who have completed an Erasmus + mobility (Study and Traineeship) will talk about their experience abroad.
Below is the program:
- 16:00 pm Greetings from the Management and Introduction to the Works by Giulia Catenaro (Buddy Student Erasmus + a.y. 2021/2022)
- 16:05 "Valencia: La Falla" Ana López Iñiguez and María Jesús García-Calvo Azcárraga - School of Decoration - Interior Design EASD Castellon (Spain)
- 16:20 pm "Discovering Murcia: Call for Gardens" Lucìa Garcìa Noriega - School of Graphics - EASD Murcia (Spain)
- 16:35 pm "Madrid: San Isidro and the rosquillas" Andrea Villalba Blanco - School of Interior Design Decoration - Artediez Madrid (Spain)
- 16:50 pm "Born to be Erasmus. Franciacorta Festival" Filippo Aquilino - School of Graphics
- 17:05 pm "Internship abroad: Berlin" Matilde Dalpiaz - School of Art Didactics for Museums
- 17:20 pm Greetings and thanks