Bilateral agreements stipulated with European Universities for Erasmus +
Below are listed the national reference agencies and the European Universities with which a bilateral agreement has been stipulated for the mobility of students together with the corresponding websites where it is possible to find all the information concerning them.
Erasmus + National Agency
Site of the Erasmus + national agency, where it is possible to view all the procedures and documentation concerning the Erasmus + project.
- Official website: www.erasmusplus.it
Erasmus + virtual student community
Virtual community of Erasmus students, where it is possible to exchange useful information with other students and chat about their experiences abroad.
- Official website: www.esnitalia.org/
Heis' inspiring practices to support refugees!
The European Commission supports the integration of migrants and refugees in higher education and research. The Commission funds projects and disseminates successful practices in this field. Language skills and recognition of qualifications are key issues for these groups.
- Official website: http://ec.europa.eu/
Ecole superieure d’art de Clermont Commonaute
- Officiale Website: www.esacm.fr
Ecole Superieure des Arts Saint-Luc
- Official website: www.saint-luc.be
Escola d’art i Superior de Disseny de Castello
- Official Website: www.easdcastello.org
Escuela de Arte N° 10
- Official Website: www.artediez.es
Escuela superior de diseno Region de Murcia
- Official Website: http://www.esdregiondemurcia.es/index.php/es