The new Erasmus + App is a smartphone application for Erasmus program participants that will make the entire mobility experience available to each student. The goal of the project is to make mobility easy, accessible and affordable for everyone, also promoting the promotion of innovation and digitization.
Users of the application will be provided with information about the opportunities arising from the Erasmus + Program, as well as a guide for the mobility development process - from the application phase to the return to their city. It will also be possible to propose advice ("Tips") through the Tip Collector present in the application.
Features of the Erasmus + App:
- Structured information on the various existing mobility programs Advice on living away from home
- general and specific by country and city Interactive checklists with a detailed guide of the steps to be taken during the mobility period
- Integration with the Online Learning Agreement
- Collector of news on local events and activities
- Integration with the Online Linguistic Support Platform