Pursuant to the provisions of Law 288/55 and subsequent changes and additions and with a view to implementing bilateral cultural agreements and the related Executive Programs, as well as multilateral agreements, intergovernmental Agreements and specific Conventions for supporting Special Internationalization Projects with Universities, Research Institutes and Higher Artistic Training Centres in Italy, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation awards scholarships for studying in Italy both to foreign citizens and to Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the Academic Year 2018-2019. The aim of these scholarships is to foster international cultural cooperation, spread the knowledge of the Italian language, culture and science, as well as promote the Italian economic and technological system throughout the world.
Before applying, please read carefully the Call and check “Universitaly” which contains all necessary information on Italian universities, as well as the website http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.
COURSES FOR WHICH IT IS POSSIBLE TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
- Second-level University courses (five-year degree/Master of Science) (Laurea specialistica/Laurea Magistrale 2° ciclo)
- Master’s Degree courses (First and Second Level)
- Ph.D Courses
- Specialisation Schools
- Research under academic supervision
- Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music and Dance (AFAM); Scuola Internazionale di Liuteria di Cremona; Scuola di Alta Formazione e Studio (SAF) of the Istituto Superiore per la Conservazione ed il Restauro (ISCR); Scuola Nazionale di Cinema
- Courses of Italian language and culture
- Training/refresher courses for Teachers of Italian language
All Online applications must be submitted by 14 0’clock (Italian time- Central Europe) on April 30, 2018.